We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. We are looking for a working student to join our Customer Success Team at our location in Berlin. Become part of the SPRYLAB family!
- As part of the Customer Success team, you will work with our customers to develop new digital business models and help them become even more successful with our Purple DS® digital publishing suite
- Your passion is programming and you follow technological trends
- You are interested in the commercial and customer-oriented area of the company and understand economic contexts
- You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers
- You support the team in product-related projects and have a keen interest in sharing your skills and knowledge at eye level
- You are the internal technical contact person for the Customer Success Team
- Ongoing studies in business informatics or computer science, ideally already completed the 3rd semester and 20 hours/week available on average
- Your world is digital – you have a high affinity for digital business models
- You are characterized by your creative and structured way of thinking
- You have an open personality coupled with strong communication skills and persuasiveness
- You are helpful and enjoy communicating with people
- You speak German or very good English
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in our Berlin office
- Home office is a matter of course for us, even before Corona
- Our ingenious product Purple DS with international references and exciting software projects
- A bright and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Freedom for individual development and new ideas
- Flexible working hours and uncomplicated family compatibility
- International customers from startups to large corporations
- In addition, you can expect above-average coffee, delicious fruit, cool soft drinks, a foosball table, a game machine and a popcorn machine in our office.
- In times of Corona we give a lot of space with virtual/digital events to support the special company and team culture
- Last but not least – and we hope you see it the same way: interest in a long-term cooperation
Is the job made for you?
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you soon!