We are a Berlin, full-service IT service provider and the developers of Purple DS® – an innovative and unique e-publishing suite. With the help of our 50 employees, we help companies and publishers create unique content, apps and services.
We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. What is still missing is you! A talented software developer who contributes with know-how, passion and creativity to further develop SPRYLAB as a technology leading partner for software projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Your passion is programming and you follow the technological trends.
You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers without incurring technical debts.
You are self-organized and learn new things quickly
You enjoy working in a team and have a great interest in sharing your skills and knowledge at eye level.
TECH SKILLS as working student in web frontend development
- Angular (or you want to learn it)
- Optional: CSS, SCSS, Docker
TECH SKILLS as working student in backend development
- Java / Kotlin
- AWS (or you want to learn it)
TECH SKILLS as working student in the app development
- iOS: Swift
- Android: Java /Kotlin
- Good pay and good work-life balance
- Top work equipment
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in the centre of Berlin
- An ingenious product with exciting customers ranging from start-ups to international corporations.
- Responsible tasks/projects and the opportunity to develop individually
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- We provide you with free drinks, fruit and muesli
- In addition, a soccer table, a gaming machine and regular team events await you.