We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. The only thing missing is you! A talented mobile developer who contributes with know-how, passion and creativity to further develop SPRYLAB as a leading technology partner for software projects. Become part of the the SPRYLAB team!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your passion is programming and you follow the technological trends.
- You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers without incurring technical debts.
- You are self-organized and learn new things quickly.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a great interest in sharing your skills and knowledge at eye level.
- You know how to work in an agile Team (SCRUM & Kanban)
- You know the basics like version control (git + GitLab), code reviews, test coverage, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You know the concepts of “clean code”
- As part of the development team, you will be developing solutions for our national and international customers
- Based on customer requirements, you will create technical concepts and software architectures
- You will take part in extending our internal tools and methods
YOUR TECH SKILLS
- Experience with modern frontend technologies: HTML5, (S)CSS, React + Redux
- Experience with modern backend technologies: TypeScript + Node.js, Java + SpringBoot and/or Python + Django and/or
- Experience with RESTful services, GraphQL, API design and documentation
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases and schema design
- Experience with testing frameworks: Jest and/or JUnit
That would be a plus:
- Knowlege of cloud services and infrastructure: AWS and Azure
- DevOps knowledge: Docker and Kubernetes, Serverless
- Experience with serverless programming (AWS lambda etc.)
- Experience with E2E-Testing Frameworks: Cypress
WHAT WE OFFER
- Using and learning the newest technologies and modern tech-stacks.
- Attending conferences and regular internal tech-talks.
- Home office is a matter of course for us, even before Corona
- Good pay and good work-life balance
- Top-notch work equipment
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in the centre of Berlin
- Exiting projects and an ingenious product with customers ranging from start-ups to international corporations.
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop individually
- In times of Corona, we give a lot of space with virtual/digital events to support the special corporate and team culture
- We provide you with free drinks, fruit and muesli
- In addition, a soccer table, a gaming machine and regular team events await you