We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. What is missing now is you – an eloquent and experienced project manager with know-how, passion and creativity! We are looking for a master of project management who understands how to carry out complex projects in an agile and successful way while supporting the customer in an advisory capacity.
- You consult our customers on the realization of individual solutions around their IT projects based on current methods and the latest digital technologies
- You like challenges in the context of concept development, optimization and implementation
- Together with the team you further develop our PM process, share your experience and mentor junior PMs
- You manage complex IT projects from budgeting and planning to requirements gathering and the successful market launch of the developed solutions
- You are the central interface between customers and colleagues in interdisciplinary project teams
- You are a master of project management and can explain difficult contexts in a simple and understandable way as well as identify solutions to seemingly hopeless problems
- Completed university studies, ideally in the field of business informatics, business administration or a comparable field with particularly extensive additional subject-specific qualifications
- You already have 4+ years of experience in successfully implementing complex IT projects and managing project teams
- Experience in multi-project management or project portfolios
- Ideally also experience in coaching or personnel responsibility of other PMs
- Experience in the areas of mobile web & app and UI/UX an advantage
- Extensive experience with classic and agile project methodologies (especially SCRUM) and relevant tools such as JIRA, Redmine, Confluence
- You are at home in the digital world and have a high affinity for the digital industry from both a user and provider perspective
- Organizational and communication skills paired with well-portioned assertiveness
- Business fluent in German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Using and learning the newest technologies and modern tech-stacks.
- Attending conferences and regular internal tech-talks.
- A great company to work for with a 100% recommendation rate on Kununu
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in our Berlin office
- Work remotely or in the office as you wish
- E-bike leasing with subsidy
- Individual further training measures
- A bright and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and uncomplicated family compatibility
- In addition, you can expect above-average coffee, delicious fruit, cool soft drinks, a foosball table, a game machine and a popcorn machine in our office.
- Last but not least – and we hope you see it the same way: interest in a long-term cooperation