We are a full service provider for software development in Berlin and the developers of Purple DS® – an innovative and unique e-publishing solution. Purple DS customers range from medium-sized publishing houses to international publishing groups around the world. A close contact to our publishing customers helps us to develop our product in a very market-oriented way.
Purple DS helps media companies turn their content into successful digital editions and news apps and websites. The Purple DS HUB takes editorial workflows to a new level and structures content to be delivered to additional channels such as social media, Apple news, etc.
With Purple DS ACM, we also offer a Content Intelligence Suite that performs routine technical tasks such as SEO, linking and topic discovery highly efficiently with AI and increases the performance of the content so that editors can focus on their journalistic work again.
Are you looking for a dynamic and professional team and an exciting product in an international market environment? Then send us your application!
BROADLY DIVERSIFIED – YOUR TASKS
- You are responsible for the development of our product Purple DS in the role of Product Owner
- Your responsibility is to gather requirements, prepare them for development, plan the agile development cycle and approve the developed solution
- You will be the interface between development, customer and all product-relevant internal teams (marketing, sales, customer success, QA)
- You inform the management about the planning and progress of product development as well as opportunities and risks
- You accompany the internal and external communication of new product releases and their features
- You help to improve our internal processes
OPTIMALLY POSITIONED – YOUR PROFILE
- You have successfully completed a technical degree (e.g. computer science, or similar) and have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in software development
- You have a strong focus on the customer and market view of product development
- Ideally, you have a good base of technical knowledge of web and app products
- You have a quick perception and a hands-on mentality
- You are a strong communicator and can explain difficult issues in a simple and understandable way
- You are friendly and can develop solutions with empathy even in challenging situations
- You are open for new things
- You are interested in a long-term cooperation
- You have very good German and good English skills
WARM WELCOME – OUR PROFILE
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in our Berlin office
- Exciting software projects and an ingenious product with international references
- A bright and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Free space for individual development and new ideas
- Flexible working hours and uncomplicated family compatibility
- International customers from start-ups to large corporations
- In addition, you can expect above-average coffee, tasty fruit, cool soft drinks, a foosball table, a gaming machine, a popcorn machine and regular team events
- In times of Corona we give a lot of space with virtual/digital events to support the special company and team culture