With our publishing platform Purple, we help magazine and news publishers succeed – by combining rock-solid engineering, creative uses of AI and data with proven best-of-breed solutions. Our offering includes a headless CMS based on Gutenberg, a highly scalable delivery infrastructure based on Kafka and Kubernetes, a modular state-of-the-art news app and website framework, and a suite of AI-powered newsroom automation and audience development tools.
Our customers range from medium-sized publishers to internationally publishing groups – from Australia to the Zurich Oberland. Close contact with our customers and users allows us to develop our product with our users at the center.
We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. What is still missing is you! A talented product manager who contributes with know-how, passion and creativity to further develop Purple as the AI-powered publishing plattform.
We are looking for a Product Manager who helps us realize our vision by further strengthening our discovery process and brings the skills to push for great outcomes. Become part of the SPRYLAB family!
- Identify and prioritize problems and opportunities for our customers and users and validate solutions.
- Release high quality, commercially sound products and ensure that they move us towards our OKRs
- Work with product teams in the role of Product Owner
- Develop roadmaps for your products to show the way to realizing our vision and achieving our OKRs.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy, set your products strategy and develop corresponding OKRs together with the team.
- Monitor key performance indicators of the products and incorporate developments into ongoing product development and road mapping
- Communicate around the product – release communication, working with management, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Client Services/Project Management.
OPTIMALLY POSITIONED – YOUR PROFILE
- You have 3+ years of experience in Product Management or as a Product Owner
- You can generate insights about users – with appropriate qualitative methods or quantitatively via product analytics tools and feel comfortable talking to customers
- You prioritize clearly and can explain exactly what really moves us and the product forward
- You think and work in hypotheses and experiments without losing sight of the big picture
- You have successfully delivered high quality software products together with product teams that achieve the set KPIs
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to win over others for your ideas – in German and English
This would be a plus:
- You have experience as a product manager or product owner at a magazine or news publisher or have worked on a B2B SaaS product
- You have already worked in an outcome-oriented setting
- You are a fan of Marty Cagan, Teresa Torres or John Cutler
WARM WELCOME – OUR PROFILE
- A great company to work for with a 100% recommendation rate on Kununu
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in our Berlin office
- Home office is a matter of course for us, even before Corona
- E-bike leasing with subsidy
- Individual further training measures
- A bright and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and uncomplicated family compatibility
- In addition, you can expect above-average coffee, delicious fruit, cool soft drinks, a foosball table, a game machine and a popcorn machine in our office.
- Last but not least – and we hope you see it the same way: interest in a long-term cooperation