SPRYLAB – YOUR DIGITAL JOURNEY
We are a full service provider for software development based in Berlin and the original creators of Purple DS – a multichannel publishing platform. We support companies from start-ups to global corporations in the implementation of exciting projects.
SPRYLAB gives its customers a competitive advantage through individual, innovative and high-quality applications for web, backend and mobile. We develop solutions for our customers based on future-oriented technologies in the area of blockchain and artificial intelligence. Thus, our customers can realize completely new digital business models.
We need you – an eloquent project manager with know-how, passion and creativity! We are looking for a master of project management who understands how to carry out complex projects in an agile way.
- Work on new topics and projects. Experience the introduction of the latest digital technologies. Take on challenges in concept development, optimization and implementation.
Strong partner for customers and colleagues
- You are the central interface between customers and colleagues in interdisciplinary project teams. You convince through your confident and engaging appearance. Explain difficult relationships in a simple and understandable way. Identify and formulate solutions for seemingly hopeless problems.
Directly effective in success
- Enjoy high freedom of action. Accompany and coordinate projects from budgeting and planning, through requirements gathering and operational project work, to the successful market launch of the solutions developed.
- Completed studies, ideally in the field of business informatics, business administration or a comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in the successful implementation of complex IT projects and the management of project teams (experience in the areas of mobile Web & App and UI/UX is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge and extensive experience with classical and agile project methods (especially SCRUM) and the relevant tools such as JIRA, Redmine, Confluence
- High affinity for new technologies and strong interest in digital solutions for everyday life from the perspective of both the user and the provider
- Organizational and communication skills paired with well-portioned assertiveness
- Solution-oriented approach accompanied by independent “hands on” work
- Business fluent German and good written and spoken English
- Good pay and good work-life balance
- Top work equipment
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in the centre of Berlin
- An ingenious product with exciting customers ranging from start-ups to international corporations
- Responsible tasks/projects and the opportunity to develop individually
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- We provide you with free drinks, fruit and muesli
- In addition, a soccer table, a gaming machine and regular team events await you