SPRYLAB – YOUR DIGITAL JOURNEY
We are a Berlin-based, full-service IT service provider and the developers of Purple DS® – an innovative and unique e-publishing suite. We help companies ranging from startups up to multinational corporations to create unique apps and web services.
We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. The only thing missing is you! A talented software developer who contributes with know-how, passion and creativity to further develop SPRYLAB as a leading technology partner for software projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your passion is programming and you follow the technological trends.
- You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers without incurring technical debts.
- You are self-organized and learn new things quickly.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a great interest in sharing your skills and knowledge at eye level.
- You know how to work in an agile Team (SCRUM & Kanban)
- You know the basics like version control (git + GitLab), code reviews, test coverage, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You know the concepts of “clean code”
- As part of the development team, you will be developing solutions for our national and international customers
- Based on customer requirements, you will create technical concepts and software architectures
- You will take part in extending our internal tools and methods
YOUR TECH SKILLS
- Several years of experience with Python
- Experience with Django and/or Flask
- Experience with RESTful services, API design and API documentation (swagger)
- Experience designing DB schemas (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Experience with testing frameworks
That would be a plus:
- Knowledge of cloud services and infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- DevOps experience: Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Elasticsearch
WHAT WE OFFER
- Using and learning the newest technologies and modern tech-stacks.
- Attending conferences and regular internal tech-talks.
- Good pay and good work-life balance
- Top-notch work equipment
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in the centre of Berlin
- Exiting projects and an ingenious product with customers ranging from start-ups to international corporations.
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to develop individually
- We provide you with free drinks, fruit and muesli
- In addition, a soccer table, a gaming machine and regular team events await you.