We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. The only thing missing is you! A talented mobile developer who contributes with know-how, passion and creativity to further develop SPRYLAB as a leading technology partner for software projects. Become part of the the SPRYLAB team!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your passion is programming and you follow the technological trends.
- You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers without incurring technical debts.
- You are self-organized and learn new things quickly.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a great interest in sharing your skills and knowledge at eye level.
- You know how to work in an agile Team (SCRUM & Kanban)
- You know the basics like version control (git + GitLab), code reviews, test coverage, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- You know the concepts of “clean code”
- As part of the development team, you will be developing solutions for our national and international customers
- Based on customer requirements, you will create technical concepts and software architectures
- You will take part in extending our internal tools and methods
YOUR TECH SKILLS
- Several years of experience with Python
- Experience with Django and/or Flask
- Experience with RESTful services, API design and API documentation (swagger)
- Experience designing DB schemas (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Experience with testing frameworks
That would be a plus:
- Knowledge of cloud services and infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- DevOps experience: Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Elasticsearch
WHAT WE OFFER
- Using and learning the newest technologies and modern tech-stacks.
- Attending conferences and regular internal tech-talks.
- A great company to work for with a 100% recommendation rate on Kununu
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in our Berlin office
- Work remotely or in the office as you wish
- E-bike leasing with subsidy
- Individual further training measures
- A bright and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and uncomplicated family compatibility
- In addition, you can expect above-average coffee, delicious fruit, cool soft drinks, a foosball table, a game machine and a popcorn machine in our office.
- Last but not least – and we hope you see it the same way: interest in a long-term cooperation