We are a Berlin, full-service IT service provider and the developers of Purple DS® – an innovative and unique e-publishing suite. With the help of our 50 employees, we help companies and publishers create unique content, apps and services.
We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. What is still missing is you! A talented software developer who contributes with know-how, passion and creativity to further develop SPRYLAB as a technology leading partner for software projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your passion is programming and you follow the technological trends.
- You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers without incurring technical debts.
- You are self-organized and learn new things quickly
- You enjoy working in a team and have a great interest in sharing your skills and knowledge at eye level
TECH SKILLS as working student in web frontend development
- Angular (or you want to learn it)
- optional: CSS, SCSS, Docker
TECH SKILLS as working student in backend development
- Java / Kotlin
- AWS (or you want to learn it)
TECH SKILLS as working student in the app development
- iOS: Swift
- Android: Java /Kotlin
- Good pay and good work-life balance
- Top work equipment
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in the centre of Berlin
- An ingenious product with exciting customers ranging from start-ups to international corporations.
- Responsible tasks/projects and the opportunity to develop individually
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- We provide you with free drinks, fruit and muesli