We are currently experiencing a fascinating growth and internationalization phase. What is still missing is you! A talented software developer who contributes with know-how, passion and creativity to further develop SPRYLAB as a technology leading partner for software projects. Become part of the SPRYLAB familiy
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your passion is programming and you follow the frontend technological trends.
- You ideally study business informatics or computer science and are available on average 20 hours/week
- You enjoy agile working and are keen to help shape processes and constantly develop as a team
- You are careful, reliable, pragmatic and find solutions that are the best for our customers without incurring technical debts.
- You are self-organized and learn new things quickly
- You speak German or very good English
TECH SKILLS as working student in web frontend development
- Creative and lively working atmosphere and a sunny workplace in our Berlin office
- Home office is a matter of course for us, even before Corona
- Our ingenious product Purple DS with international references and exciting software projects
- A bright and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Freedom for individual development and new ideas
- Flexible working hours and uncomplicated family compatibility
- International customers from startups to large corporations
- In addition, you can expect above-average coffee, delicious fruit, cool soft drinks, a foosball table, a game machine and a popcorn machine in our office.
- In times of Corona we give a lot of space with virtual/digital events to support the special company and team culture
- Last but not least – and we hope you see it the same way: interest in a long-term cooperation
We’re looking forward to your application!